The Intern at rpk GROUP plays an essential role in project support, helping at every stage of projects, from data collection and analysis to synthesis, visualization, and presentation creation. The ideal candidate is eager to learn and excited to jump into the work on day one.
The Intern will work remotely from their own home office and report to the Senior Associate for supervision and support. rpk offers employees the option to work a flexible schedule (i.e., on the weekends, in the evenings, early mornings), so long as employees can be available for team or client meetings as needed during typical business hours (less than 5 hours per week).
- Conduct and help synthesize primary research (e.g., interviews, focus groups) and secondary research (e.g., using online sources) for clients in support of strategy development, business planning, and other projects
- Draft, revise, edit and format client communications including memos, interview protocols, worksheets, agendas, project work plans, surveys, presentations, minutes, etc.
- Support Analysts in data collection, cleaning, analysis, and visualization
- Participate in ongoing, firm-wide diversity, equity, and inclusion trainings
- Bachelor’s Degree required; graduate coursework preferred
- Experience in higher education, nonprofit, or healthcare sectors is highly desirable
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual setting
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Data visualization experience preferred, particularly experience in PowerBI
The starting hourly rate for this position is $25/hour. The position is part-time, 10-30 hours per week, and can be flexibly designed to accommodate candidate’s availability.
To be considered for the Intern position, please send your resume and a short description of interest and availability to email@example.com with the subject header “Intern Position.” We will review submissions as they are received and will contact applicants to request more information and/or to schedule interviews as appropriate. We seek to fill the position as soon as possible, and it will remain open until filled. No phone call inquiries about the position will be accepted.
rpk GROUP is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applications for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination.